- Resident must obtain full-time employment (40 hrs/week) within the first 30 days.
- Resident must acquire reliable transportation.
- 20% of your income will be put into a savings account. You will be given the balance upon graduation.
- 30% of your income goes to program fees – maximum $600 a month.
- Resident must pay off all debt and get off all government funding.
- There is a curfew unless you are working.
- Residents must faithfully attend a local house of worship.
- Mentors meet with their resident weekly, preferably in person.
- Mentors refer resdients to the Bible when looking for life's answers.
- Mentors are matched based on personality, prayer, and experience. We want our residents to be as successful as possible.
- Mentors are tasked with keeping residents on track toward reaching their program milestones.
- Mentors coordinate with the City Center staff.
- Residents may have a part-time job as long as they are enrolled in fruitful vocational training or a college degree.
- Residents must faithfully attend a local house of worship
- There is NO curfew
- Resident must remain debt free and off all government funding.
- Program fees are a flat $600-$700.
- 10% of your income will be put into a savings account. You will be given the balance upon graduation
- You will still be required to be case managed and you will still be required to maintain your mentor relationaship.
- Is available as the course of therapy dictates.
- Can involve non-immediate family members of the treatment team deems it essential.
- May not be included in program fees.
Drug and Alcohol Recovery
- We partner with Celebrate Recovery, a faith-based recovery program.
- Residents are given the tools to overcome their addiction in a holistic and integrative program
- All residents receive a complementary membership to the YMCA through their Community Scholarship Program
- All residents are encouraged to cultivate good eating and exercise habits.
- Connections between lifestyle habits and mental health issues are explored in a safe environment.
- Case Management, therapy & your personal time with the Lord, addresses your progress in emotional healing.
- You are partners in your healing and expected to be as emotionally honest as possible.
- Emotional Wellness is a foundational principle of our center.
- Residents are expected to engage in personal prayer daily.
- Everything done at The City Center is covered with prayer.
- For those new to Christ, the method and value of prayer is taught at every step of the person’s spiritual development.
- It is required that all residents find and attend a house of worship within 30-60 days of entering The City Center.